Sunday 27th October 2019
An on-road bicycling event organised by Schwartz Family Company, Rydges Newcastle & Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley.
Raising funds for Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service.
Celebrating its 11th year we will be offering the following ride options:
58km Classic Ride $84pp (From Rydges Newcastle to Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley)
1km Children’s Ride $20pp (Within the grounds of Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley)
HARBOUR2VINE CYCLE CLASSIC
27 OCTOBER 2019
CHARITY RIDE FROM
RYDGES NEWCASTLE TO
CROWNE PLAZA HUNTER VALLEY
supporting the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service
INCLUDES BREAKFAST, RIDE, REST STOPS, AND LUNCH!
Pre-ride briefing at 7.30am
Depart at start line 7.40am
(in small groups)
INCLUDES RIDE, LUNCH, AND LOLLIES!
Briefing at Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Marquee 10.45am
Start at 11am
$22pp Early Bus – 6am leave Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley to Rydges Newcastle
$22pp Return Bus – 1.30pm Bus leaves Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley back to Rydges Newcastle
Partners/ family can join in for lunch at Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley for $35 (with $5 being donated to Westpac Rescue Helictoper Service) includes a hot BBQ lunch buffet. You must do this when registering
Please note a few important things for the day below:
- A light breakfast at Rydges Newcastle from 6.30am
- CLASSIC RIDERS Pre-ride briefing at 7.30am. Depart at start line 7.40am (in small groups)
- CHILDREN’S RIDE briefing at Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Marquee 10.45am & start at 11am
- Riders to come to the registration table on the morning to sign in and to confirm we have all the required details.
- Final course route will be shared closer to the day.
- Don’t forget to bring some coins for the raffle on day!
For further information contact: Lisa Doppler 0439381118 or email email@example.com
- Discount of 15% off the best available accommodation rate for the night
- Discount available to be booked up until 30 days prior to arrival
- Rates are subject to availability
- Guests to call or email or reservations team direct (4032 3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and quote the code ‘HARBOUR2VINE’
- No rooms will be placed on hold until booking is made & credit card taken as guarantee
We had a great time. I have been on a number of organised rides over the past 15 years and I would have to say that the Crowne to Crowne is the best of all the rides. The people were extremely friendly...it was for a good cause... and the Crowne was extremely generous in supplying something to eat before and after the event. I would genuinely encourage you to advertise the ride in the future, even if it was just some flyers and to contact the local media. It is amazing how people will get behind a good cause. This weekend I am off to Melbourne to cycle the Around the Bay in a Day because it is for a good cause and I enjoy cycling! Please extend my thanks to all who assisted at the Crowne!
It was my first time that I have done this event and it was fantastic, the organisation of everything was of a very high standard
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the general camaraderie among the riders was outstanding. It was my first time and will back up next year.
Relatively short and easy but fabulous start and finish locations and the Crowne cater so well. It has great credibility because of the Crowne's input and our belief that our payment goes almost entirely to the charitable cause. It also raises the Crowne's profile and I have recommended it as a venue to stay and/or eat because of the ride experience.