Will return on Sunday 29th October 2023
An on-road bicycling event organised by Schwartz Family Company, Rydges Newcastle & Rydges Resort Hunter Valley.
Raising funds for Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service.
HARBOUR2VINE CYCLE CLASSIC
Sunday 29th October 2023
CHARITY RIDE FROM
RYDGES NEWCASTLE TO
RYDGES RESORT HUNTER VALLEY
supporting the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service
INCLUDES BREAKFAST, RIDE, REST STOP, AND LUNCH!
630am – Breaky & Check In
720am – COMPULSORY BRIEFING
730am – Group 1 departs Rydges Newcastle
740am – Group 2 departs Rydges Newcastle
750am – Group 3 departs Rydges Newcastle
8am – Group 4 departs Rydges Newcastle
2023 Transport Options:
$25pp Early Bus – 530am leave Rydges Resort Hunter Valley to Rydges Newcastle (limited spots)
$30pp Return Bus – 1.15pm Bus leaves Rydges Resort Hunter Valley back to Rydges Newcastle
Please note a few important things for the day below:
- A light continental breakfast will be served at Rydges Newcastle
- Partners/family or friends are welcome to attend lunch. Cost is $40pp and includes buffet lunch.
- RIDERS are required to be present for the compulsory pre-ride briefing
- Riders to come to the registration table on the morning to sign in and to confirm we have all the required details.
- Final course route will be shared closer to the day.
- Don’t forget to bring some coins for the raffle on day!
For further information contact: Lisa Doppler 0439381118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 28th October 2023:
- Discount of 15% off the best available accommodation rate for the night
- Discount available to be booked up until 30 days prior to arrival
- Rates are subject to availability
- Guests email our reservations team direct email@example.com and quote the code ‘HARBOUR2VINE’
- No rooms will be placed on hold until booking is made & credit card taken as guarantee
Countdown to Harbour2Vine
We had a great time. I have been on a number of organised rides over the past 15 years and I would have to say that the Crowne to Crowne is the best of all the rides. The people were extremely friendly...it was for a good cause... and the Crowne was extremely generous in supplying something to eat before and after the event. I would genuinely encourage you to advertise the ride in the future, even if it was just some flyers and to contact the local media. It is amazing how people will get behind a good cause. This weekend I am off to Melbourne to cycle the Around the Bay in a Day because it is for a good cause and I enjoy cycling! Please extend my thanks to all who assisted at the Crowne!
It was my first time that I have done this event and it was fantastic, the organisation of everything was of a very high standard
I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the general camaraderie among the riders was outstanding. It was my first time and will back up next year.
Relatively short and easy but fabulous start and finish locations and the Crowne cater so well. It has great credibility because of the Crowne's input and our belief that our payment goes almost entirely to the charitable cause. It also raises the Crowne's profile and I have recommended it as a venue to stay and/or eat because of the ride experience.